Difficult situations and challenges in the workplace are inevitable, but what’s critical is how you decide to solve them.
One-dimensional skill sets are no longer the norm, and increasingly not an option. Social and technical skills are key elements that any well rounded professional or entrepreneur needs to have. Being able to think independently in strategic, systemic, conceptual, creative, and critical ways will pave the way for more innovative and out of the box solutions that would be beneficial to all.
Brain storming & problem solving strategies to increase creativity and collaborative outcomes
Improvement of time management, organisational skills & goal setting
Effective strategies for transition & change
Clear and consistent communication helps build trust and credibility, which leads to more effective results.
Professional effectiveness training is the best strategy to prosper and succeed in this era of technological advancements. Individuals and organisations must be prepared to develop and utilise new skills in order to keep up with the times.
Our training provides fundamental skills that are required of employers, employees alike, especially in today’s knowledge based economy.
- Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Business Etiquette
- Business Ethics
- Diversity Awareness
- Disability Awareness
- Training & Orientation
- Train the Trainer
- Customer Service
Professional development is a systematic process that strengthens the way professionals obtain and retain knowledge, skills and attitudes. Participants will:
- Develop product scope (requirements) and understand its importance as the foundation for a successful project
- Create a project charter, scope statement, schedule, and cost baseline
- Identify project risks, analyze their effects on the project and determine how to respond to them as part of the planning process
- Apply scheduling tools to manage and analyze project schedules
- Understand the importance of the critical path in the determination of the project’s completion