Influencing is one of the key areas of skills development.
Today, people need exceptional influencing skills to persuade others.
An interesting point about people who use their influencing skills well, is that other people like being around them. There’s a kind of exciting buzz, or sense that things happen when they’re about, because they understand themselves and the effect or impact they have on others.
Expanding your spheres of influence, creating the right first impression, seeing the other point of view
Compensation rather than compromise, making impactful briefings, giving positive feedback
Making ’weaknesses’ work for you, understanding group dynamics, knowing what to give away
Influencing Skills is designed for people who want to expand their personal influence within their organisation, learn to overcome obstacles, and discover influencing strategies to help build relationships.
Through highly interactive activities and discussions, participants learn how to assess influential situations, practice using a variety of influencing behaviours, and build networks. By the end of this course, participants will be able to apply learned skills to current work-related influence challenges.
- Selling Techniques
- Inspiring Your Team
- Negotiating Skills
- Motivation & Team building
Our Influencing Skills Training gives people an understanding of the dynamics of influencing people.
They will learn how to expand their sphere of influence by:
- Discussing the value of influence in today’s workplace
- Discussing the link between brain physiology and influencing others
- Building more effective relationships and networks to enhance their ability to influence
- Demonstrating effective communication techniques in influence situations
- Discovering influencing tactics to use when they do not have authority over the person they need to influence